We provide quality child care that fosters optimal development during the first three years of life.
Young children turn to adults for emotional security and for opportunities to learn. Infants and toddlers need education, quality care, and nurturing relationships that provide them with a secure base for exploration, learning, and discovery.
- Free or low cost child care for families with children ages 0-3 years old
- Care provided at licensed daycare homes
- Monitored visits from Chicano Federation staff to assess the quality of care, environment, activities, and children's developmental growth
- Flexible child care hours 350 days a year
- Ongoing trainings for Child Care Providers
The Infant/Toddler Program has been funded by the California Department of Education's Child Development Division since 1998 and is considered a Family Child Care Home Education Network. All Child Care Providers are contracted through the Chicano Federation.